Have you ever thought about hosting an online party, but just not sure where to start. I love to do online parties and would love to share with you how I host them.
1. The first thing you need to do is find a place to host your online party. If you are a member of different work at home sites, a lot of them will host vendor shows where you can purchase a time slot of either a half an hour or an hour. If you are not interested in doing a vendor show, then you can find a reputable website with a chat room or Google “Where to host an online party”.
2. Once you know where you are going to host your party then you will need to set a date and time. If you have decided to be involved in a vendor show, then they will set the date. You will be allowed to pick your time slot.
3. When you know where and when the party will be you will need to sit down and write out your guest list. You will need to invite anybody and everybody that you know online. You can also advertise your party on work at home sites and forums. You will need to send out your invites two weeks before your party and then send a reminder the day before your party.
4. The funnest part about your party will be the game that you choose to play. You can either play a game that will last throughout the entire party or about half way through you can แทงบอลออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี play a shorter game. There are many different games you can play. If you have a hard time coming up with a game, go to Google and type in Online Party Games.
5. It is the day of your party! YAY! The most important thing to remember is to have fun. Treat your online party just like a home party. The only difference is that your audience can’t see you. You will want to start out your party by introducing yourself, your company, talk about any discounts you have during the party, share your website URL, email address and let them know how to order your products. Then you will begin discussing your products. As you are talking about your products direct your audience to your website so they can see what you are talking about. Make sure you give your audience a chance to ask questions. Now is the time to play your online game if you chose to do a shorter game. Once the game is over, then you can discuss your business opportunity.
6. It is the end of your party and you made it. Share your discounts again and let your audience know how to order one more time. End the party by asking your audience if they have any questions. Thank your audience for being there and wrap up the party.